10 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
UNIVERSAL THOMAS REBUILD KIT – FITS AP-60/80
WAIT!!!! Save your MONEY!!! Instead of buying a new motor fix the one you have. Less than a quarter of the price you can have yours up and running in no time. The Thomas AP Series rebuild kit consists of: Diaphragm Assembly, Casing Block, Casing Packing, Washers, and Nuts. This should be all you need to get your motor up and running like new again.
To access the air filter, remove air filter cover by removing single screw on top of unit.
The air filter should be cleaned every four months with detergent. This filter should be changed annually or as needed.
Part Number: SK-AP60/80
Kit Includes 2 each: Diaphragm Assembly, Casing Block, Casing Packing, Washer, Nut
1. To service the unit, remove four cover screws at bottom corners.
2. Remove the pump cover from the unit. A screwdriver may be necessary to remove cover.
3. Remove noise insulation net.
4. Remove four casing screws to take casing out.
5. Remove lock nut at the center of diaphragm to take diaphragm assembly out.
6. Install new diaphragm assembly.
7. Install new lock nut and torque to 14 in-lb.
8. Install new Casing Block and replace four screws. Be sure to use new Casing Block gasket.
9. Repeat steps 4 through 8 for opposite side.
10. Reinstall insulation net, pump cover and four cover screws.
No customer reviews for the moment.