10 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
It is designed to be mounted external from the inside of the control panel facing outward. While we use them for septic and aerobic systems they are designed to be a cost effective audible alarm for all industrial control purposes. It is molded from tough GE Valox, weatherproof and suitable for use in corrosive environments, outdoor and indoor.
● Distinctive tones cut through ambient noise
● UL Recognized (E175530) for use in UL Type 3, 3R, 4X, 12 and 13 environments
● Also meets NEMA 3, 3R, 4X, 12 and 13 requirements
● All solid state construction = reliability
● Encapsulated for durability and corrosion resistance
● Molded form tough GE Valox
● Low power consumption
● Installs in 1.125"" hole or 3/4"" standard K.O.
● Comes with gasket installed
● PW Series available in Red or Black
● PB Series available in Black"
● Sound output 95dB min @ 2 Feet
● Resonant frequency 2.9 +or - 0.5kHz
● Operating voltage 120
● Operating temperature - 20C to 50C
● Electrical connections: 1/4"" Quick connect terminals
● Fits panels up to 1/4"" thick
● Comes with manual volume damper (removable)"
No customer reviews for the moment.